PORTESHAM ARTS CLUB
Portesham Arts Club is a locally based group of volunteers dedicated to bringing high quality music, dance and theatre to the village of Portesham and surrounding areas.
Either independently, or in conjunction with the Dorset-based charity Artsreach, we promote between four and five events a year which prove not only very popular with the community but also financially successful.
As a result, Portesham Arts Club is seeking applications from locally-based group or organisation to support their continuing work in the community in whatever form - and which does not have to be art related. We anticipate this year that we will make two awards of up to £400 each.
Successful applicants will meet the following criteria:
1) The award is to be spent on a specific project or item benefitting the community.
2) The awards are open to all organisations based in Portesham or Chesil Bank Parish.
3) Applicants will need to demonstrate why the funds are needed and how the project or item will benefit the community.
Applications, which should be no more than two pages in length, should meet the following guidelines:
• Name and brief description of the organisation applying for the award.
• Description of the project or item to be purchased.
• Period over which the award will be spent.
• Estimated cost of the project or item and details of funding available from other sources.
• Full contact details for the application.
Bids should be received no later than Thursday 30th June and should be sent electronically to:
Phil Lannon,Treasurer, Portesham Arts Club email address email@example.com
Applicants will be advised as to whether or not they have been successful by Friday 8th July.
For more information contact either
John Mason on 01305 871117 - email address firstname.lastname@example.org or
Geoff Hawtin on 01305 871043 - email address email@example.com
THE CLOSING DATE HAS BEEN EXTENDED BY ONE MONTH. THIS IS TO ALLOW A LITTLE MORE TIME FOR ANY OTHER INTERESTED GROUPS.