Portesham Picture Palace
A season of films to be shown in the village hall on the
last Sunday of each month from September until May
We are a non-profit organisation and to remain viable we hope to attract a minimum audience for each event to cover our costs
Maximum of 36 seated
Price: Minimum £5.00 per person
Face covering still essential on entry
Bottled Drinks permitted
Bring your own plastic glasses if necessary
Pre-booking only, no cash at the door
PLEASE SEE NEW ORDER BELOW FOR DETAILS
WE ARE DELIGHTED TO TELL YOU, THANKS TO THOSE ATTENDING 1917 AND MILITARY WIVES, WE HAVE PASSED A TOTAL OF £160.00 TO THE ABBOTSBURY & PORTESHAM BRANCH OF THE ROYAL BRITISH LEGION FOR THEIR POPPY APPEAL.
The worldwide phenomenon Downton Abbey has become a grand motion picture event, as the beloved Crawleys and their intrepid staff prepare for the most important moment of their lives.
A royal visit from the King and Queen of England unleashes scandal, romance and intrigue that leaves the future of Downton hanging in the balance.
Written by series creator Julian Fellowes and starring the original cast.
THE NEW ORDER
• To enable us to track & trace, entry will be by prepaid ticket only of which there will be a maximum of 36 and these are available below
• If necessary please queue in a safe Covid style
• You will be invited to take the seat furthest from you and may affix seats together if in the same household
• You are welcome to bring bottled drinks into the hall even beer & wine, however as it is yet to be deemed respectable to drink wine straight from the bottle, with plastic glasses please
• Entry is only permitted with a face covering
• Once you are seated and socially distanced you may remove your face coverings to enjoy your drink
• All waste is to be taken home with you please
• Please leave in the same safe Covid manner via the
outside rear fire exit doors
Payment for TICKETS is via BACS only
You must prepay before attending please, cash will not be accepted on the door - thank you
for help, email: k
or call either 01305871925 or 07818032416
Our meals are suspended for now but you may bring a bottle with plastic glasses if necessary
Tickets are £5.00
We are delighted to have donated a further £110.00 to the poppy appeal with thanks to those who viewed Military Wives on 6th December